Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards!!!

Christmas Cards are one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season! I love looking at cute photos of families, couples, kiddos and seeing updates from old and new friends. I keep mine all displayed throughout the month so that I can enjoy them. Then, I put them in a photo album and keep them to look upon throughout the years.  I have already received a few and am loving it!  I can't wait to finish my families and mail them out. 

I've been looking at Shutterfly for a couple weeks now, and have fallen in love...



Each year I order seventy-five cards, and end up wishing I had ordered more.  I send them out to family and friends, from far and near, and have always had exceptional service and quality!
Check out this link to find your own special Christmas card:

I've also used Shutterfly to capture the wonderful memories made on our family vacation to South Dakota.  Shutterfly's photobooks are wonderful keepsakes items, as well as presents.
Check out this link to make you own photo book to enjoy for years and year.

For the past several years, my cousins and I go together to buy my mom's family the twelve-month wall calendars.  We use pictures of our five children (all my grandma's great-grandchildren)!  Everyone always comments on how lovely they are, and how much they use them on a daily basis. 
Check out this link to make your own custom calendar:

As you can tell, I've used Shutterfly for many past photo projects. All their products are awesome and print with such great quality.  I'm wanting to use a great service this year to make our cards and know that they will be a memory to cherish! You can personalize and make your own card sparkle!

And as an added bonus, they are offering free cards for bloggers! They are already so affordable, run many promotions with free shipping and discounts, so what a deal! The photo upload site is also really nice because you can upload in a large amount instead of one at a time, and you can share albums with friends so that they too can order prints-how handy!  I can't wait to get my special offer code, and order away!

If you would like to join in on the Shutterfly Christmas Card giveaway, follow this link. http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment